Our preventitive maintenance program provides yearly, bi-yearly, or quarterly check-ups on gate opener systems and gates. Our customers have expressed great appreciation with the program’s ability to identify problems before they become more costly or require a down time for the system.
Our extensive knowledge and on-board inventory of spare parts provides timely repairs and eliminates the need for return service calls. Insect and rodant infestations are extremely damaging to to gate opener systems. We have seen great success protecting against pests and in turn our customers enjoy reliable gate operation.
Non Maintenanced System
Call for initial appointment to Sign Up in the program 920-563-5249
- Inspect and adjust all bolts, chains, physical stops, limits and linkage.
- Inspect receiver, key pads, loops, safety edges, photo eyes, (safety and activation equipment)
- Inspect gear boxes, oil chains; grease hinges and rollers.
- Recommendations for any needed repair.
- Maintance Program can be set up for twice a year, every three month or yearly depending on usage of gate. This allows you to focus on other things instead of maintaining your gates.
- Charges do not include parts/labor to repair any part of the entry system.
At your specified time,our service technician will automatically come service your equipment to help you keep your entry system in tip top shape for many years of access.
Please feel free to call us 920-563-5249 with any Questions